People’s Choice Awards 2015 launched nominee voting today and you can vote for Lauren to be an official nominee in the Favorite Dramatic TV Actress category!
The top five in the category will become the official nominees and will be announced on November 4.
You can vote as many times as you want! So go vote for Lauren here: Favorite Dramatic TV Actress.
You can also support the show and its other cast members:
– Favorite Network TV Drama: Parenthood
– Favorite Dramatic TV Actor: Peter Krause & Dax Shepard
– Favorite TV Icon: Craig T. Nelson
Votes will close on Thursday, Oct. 30, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Good news for U.S. fans, the first 4 episodes of Season 4 of Web Therapy are streaming exclusively this weekend at webtherapyshow.com! Lauren appears as Grace Tiverton, Fiona’s socially connected neighbor who will do anything to keep Fiona in her inner circle in the fourth episode.
You can click here to watch it now. She also appears briefly at the beginning of this new promo:
Here is your favorite weekly poll!
We have a little change in the rules this week: regarding the number of scenes Lauren was in, you can only vote for your two favorite scenes this time.
As almost every Friday, some good stuff have been added to the website:
– The Fashion section has been updated: 4.04 – A Potpourri of Freaks / laurengrahamfashionstyle.com
– New promo stills form the episode have been added:
– The first “Behind the scene” pics of the season featuring Lauren are here and they’re cute:
– In case you missed them, The Allan Twins, who are portraying Nora Braverman, recently shared pictures of them with Lauren. Just click on the pics below to see the original versions:
Next on Parenthood:
Max gathers intel on his new friend in search of common ground. Though Kristina fears he’ll get his heart broken, he is more determined than ever to pursue this new relationship — especially after some botched advice from Adam. Amber makes an unexpected connection and finds herself smitten. Julia’s new love interest shows up at the family BBQ and runs into Joel. Crosby lets loose with Zeek and Jasmine grows concerned about her husband.
Note: Lauren isn’t listed in the cast for that episode so it might be one of the Lauren-less episodes we were expected to have this season.