The Bravermans are back! Season Four kicked off last night as the clan gathered together for Haddie’s farewell party and a family photo. We’ve also seen a newly engaged Sarah finding a new job (and a new boss) which could complicate her life in the near future…
Now it’s time for the firs poll of the season! Tell us what were your favorite scenes from this great season opener. The rules are still the same, you have to vote for your three favorite scenes from last night’s episode.
What were your three favourite scenes, featuring Lauren, from "Family Portrait"?
- "Mark and I are engaged" (Sarah asking Camille for Mark to be on the family portrait) (14%, 56 Votes)
- "I'm actually looking for a job" (Sarah asking Hank a job) (6%, 25 Votes)
- "It's a dumb rule, you'll be in the picture next year" (Sarah and Mark talking about the family picture) (17%, 71 Votes)
- "It's a beautiful way to honor him" (Sarah's first day on the job) (10%, 40 Votes)
- "How can I be fired" (Hank firing Sarah) (14%, 59 Votes)
- "i'm saying "Hi!" so it's not too akward" (Haddie's farewell party) (13%, 53 Votes)
- "Is this some sort of twisted job offer?" (Hank hiring Sarah) (25%, 103 Votes)
Total Voters: 182
We have two “Family Portrait” updates:
– The fashion section has been updated with new items from last night’s episode: laurengrahamfashionstyle.com
– The gallery has also been updated with new promo pictures and promo stills from the episode. Be sure to check them out, especially the beautiful Bravermans’ family portrait: Gallery / Parenthood / Latest Additions
And if you are a spoiler addict, here are two interviews with Jason Katims about what’s coming on this new season: