Parenthood‘s season 4 will end next week, and last night’s episode made it clear that Sarah will have to make a choice between Hank and Mark.
Who is she going to choose? Before voting for your favourite scenes of the week, you can take a minute to weigh in and vote in the quick poll we’ve set up in the sidebar. 🙂
For this penultimate weekly poll, the rules are changing a little bit since you’ll have to vote for your two favourite scenes. 🙂
What were your two favourite scenes, featuring Lauren, from “One Step Forward, Two Steps Back” ?
- "I was dropping off Drew's history paper, he left it at home." (Sarah and Mark meeting at school) (18%, 65 Votes)
- "Tomorrow I'm gonna have coffee with Mark." (Sarah telling Hank about meeting Mark) (10%, 34 Votes)
- "There was this thing in the dark room that was months ago..." (Sarah having coffee with Mark) (32%, 112 Votes)
- "I'm into this and walk away? You can't do both." (Hank confronting Sarah) (40%, 142 Votes)
Total Voters: 214
In other Parenthood news:
– Jason Katims talked to TV GUIDE about Sarah’s love triangle:
After Mark’s return last week, what can you say about what Sarah will be dealing in the last two episodes?
Katims:[…] the triangle between her and Mark and Hank comes to a head and puts Sarah in a position of having to really go one way or the other. I think she’s really torn and the final episode we see both the result of that — of Sarah choosing a road — and then we also deal with Drew’s future and the idea of Drew growing up.
– In case you’ve missed it, Skyler Day (Amy on Parenthood) posted this picture of her, Jason and Lauren last week on Twitter:
— Skyler Day (@skylerday) January 10, 2013