“Someday, Someday, Maybe”: Read the first chapters!

Lauren’s fantastic debut novel will be out in a month and a half but you can read the first two chapters right now!

SOMEDAY, SOMEDAY, MAYBE by Lauren Graham by Random House Publishing Group

Someday, Someday, Maybe will be out on April 30th. You can pre-order the book in all its versions here.

We’re opening the comments section so you can discuss it. 🙂

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on TumblrPin on PinterestShare on Google+
This entry was posted in book, Someday Someday Maybe and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “Someday, Someday, Maybe”: Read the first chapters!

1. Rolf Schmittberger says:

What a great teaser ! 😀
    I love Lauren’s writing style. It’s a very natural one, smart and witty.
    And it’s a brilliant idea to introduce the chapters by these funny date book entries.
    So we always know where she is in the half year countdown to success.
    I can’t wait for the day the pre-ordered book and audio book will reach my home. 😀

2. Roland Rodgers says:

Does anyone know if Lauren plans to do a book tour? I would really like to have to opportunity to see her in person and get a signed copy of Someday, Someday, Maybe.

3. Valentine says:

Hi Roland
    You’ll find a few dates here 🙂

4. Beth says:

I can’t wait to read Lauren’s book I am a huge fan of her and the book I have the entire seasons of Gilmore Girls and I watch Parenthood.All my friends call m sad but I’m not sad it’s just my swag!!!!

5. Laura says:

OH MA GAWWD! This is so good! I was hoping that this book would be awesome but this is soooooo much better than I thought it would be!!!! Eeeeeek

Lauren Graham’s book: Best thing I’ve ever read
    Gilmore Girls: Best thing I’ve ever watched
    Parenthood: Only T.V. show ever to make me cry
    Evan Almighty: Only cliche kids movie I’ve ever liked
    Lauren’s interviews on Ellen, Craig Ferguson + every other talk show she’s been on: Only interviews I’ve ever laughed my ass off and haven’t fallen asleep through
    Lauren Graham: My only role model and is actually as funny and down to earth as she appears to be.

Some call me CRAZY. I prefer mentally hilarious.

6. Resident of The Crap-Shack says:

I love this book and Lauren’s style of writing… just like her I guess. Who couldnt love her, and Franny?