What were your three favorite scenes, featuring Lauren, from “The Waiting Room” ?
- "You look really good" - The siblings & Amber visiting Zeek (9%, 20 Votes)
- "We're gonna do some secret girl stuff..." - Sarah, Hank and Ruby at the Studio (14%, 32 Votes)
- "Ruby? Did you want to buy a lip gloss?" - Sarah & Ruby (11%, 25 Votes)
- "Do you want to talk about it later?" - Sarah & Hank (13%, 29 Votes)
- "You sleep ok?" - The siblings visiting Zeek before the surgery (5%, 12 Votes)
- "I'm confused... It's not where you went to school." - The waiting room (20%, 45 Votes)
- The Bravermans going to see Zeek after the surgery (27%, 59 Votes)
Total Voters: 88
In Parenthood related news:
– Buzzfeed.com reported that Jason Ritter’s Mark Cyr will be back for the farewell season (in episode 9).
– Mae Whitman gave a very long and cool interview to Glamour.com where she, once again, said beautiful things about Lauren:
Glamour: Let’s play word association with the cast. I know you’re super close with Lauren Graham, so let’s start with her.
Mae Whitman: The first word that comes to mind is life. I don’t remember what my life was like before her. She has shaped my existence so much. She’s more than a best friend: She’s my role model, she’s a mother, she’s a sister. I mist up even talking about her.