We have a lot of goodies, like pretty pictures, articles and even a video, this week to celebrate our 1001th post on this version of Lauren-online!
But first, here’s your weekly poll, the last one for 2014 🙂 The rules are the same as usual, you can vote up to three favorite scenes.
What were your 3 favorite scenes, featuring Lauren, from “Lean In” ?
- "That's so exciting, I can't wait to see her!" - Sarah, Hank & Ruby (5%, 16 Votes)
- "Gosh, I haven't seen this play in so long..." - Sarah seeing Mark on stage (11%, 34 Votes)
- "Amber went here, he was her teacher..." - Sarah, Hank & Sandy (6%, 19 Votes)
- "You're telling me that it's important to you and I really appreciate that so I'd like to go." (13%, 40 Votes)
- "I don't think I should be part of it." - Sarah, Hank, Mark & Sandy (3%, 8 Votes)
- "This is gonna sound weird but I'm glad I knew you." - Sarah & Mark (33%, 106 Votes)
- "Are you OK? You haven't said a word since we left school." - Sarah & Hank (4%, 13 Votes)
- "I'm happy. There's nowhere else I want to be." - Sarah & Hank (26%, 84 Votes)
Total Voters: 133
ARTICLES, PICTURES AND OTHER COOL THINGS
– Our gallery has been updated with additional promo stills from last night’s episode and also with Behind the scene pics 🙂 You can see them here: Parenthood / Latest Additions
– Our Fashion section has also been updated with new items: laurengrahamfashionstyle.com – Parenthood – 6.09 Lean In
– Here are a selection of articles about the 100th episode celebration, a ranking of Sarah Braverman’s boyfriends and an interview with Sam Jaeger about the end of the show:
– Here’s the Sarah’s restrospective in a 6 min video:
– And here’s a beautiful picture Mae shared on Instagram last night: