After a never ending Winter break, the Bravermans finally came back this week with a very intense, emotional episode and surprise proposal for Sarah!
Also back this week our weekly poll and some goodies (pictures, articles and even a new video) right after it!
This week you can vote up to 3 scenes.
What were your 3 favorite scenes, featuring Lauren, from “How Did We Get Here” ?
- "What did Doctor Gordon say?" - The siblings and Camille in the ER (6%, 16 Votes)
- "I don't even know how I am." - Sarah & Amber outside the ER (19%, 56 Votes)
- "I'm so sorry, I should have left you a note." - Sarah on the phone with Hank (5%, 14 Votes)
- "How are you, what happened to the car?" - Drew & Hank arriving at the hospital (5%, 14 Votes)
- "We should get married." - Hank proposing to Sarah (24%, 69 Votes)
- "No matter what, I will always have your back." - Amber's baby shower (42%, 120 Votes)
Total Voters: 129
– Our Gallery has been updated with new promo stills from the episode: Season 6 – Promo Stills. Also updated our Episode Guide which is now complete with the addition of episodes 6.12 & 6.13: Episode Guide – Season 6
– The Hollywood Reporter made a very complete coverage of the 100th episode:
- ‘Parenthood’ Cast Share What They Learned From Being a Braverman
- ‘Parenthood’ Postmortem: Jason Katims Teases “Bittersweet,” “Uplifting” Series Finale
- ‘Parenthood’s’ Ray Romano on Hank’s Surprise Move
– ETOnline.com asked the cast their favorite Braverman moments during the 100th episode Celebration, and it’s in video!