The Gilmore Girls cast reunited for the first time in 7 years last night in Austin. There were laughs and tears and all felt right in the world.
While the event wasn’t streamed live (let’s hope we’ll get the video soon!), it was largely documented on Twitter with live-tweets and pictures.
In this post you’ll find a selection of recaps of the event, interviews and tons of pretty pictures. Note that this post will likely be updated throughout the day.
– ‘Gilmore Girls’ Reunion: Movie Update, a Touching Tribute to Ed Herrmann and 21 More Highlights – THR.com
– Gilmore Girls Reunion Tackles Luke & Lorelai’s Future, Rory’s Best Suitor, Those Four Words and So Much More – TVLine.com
– Gilmore Girls reunion panel live blog – EW.com
– There Was A Touching Tribute To Ed Herrmann During The “Gilmore Girls” Reunion – BuzzFeed.com
– Where The “Gilmore Girls” Characters Would Be Now, According To The Cast – BuzzFeed.com
– Sadly, There’s No “Gilmore Girls” Movie In The Works – BuzzFeed.com
–‘Gilmore Girls’ Reunion: Creator Talks Potential Revival, Luke and Lorelai’s Future – variety.com
– Why the Gilmore Girls Reunion Was Better Than the Movie That’s Never Going to Happen – TVGuide.com
INTERVIEWS WITH THE CAST OR WITH PEOPLE WHO SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT LAUREN
Pictures posted by the cast or reporters have been added to our Gallery here.
As usual, we’ve made special pages with our favorite pics (and even a video!), from the red carpet and the panel, posted on social media: Gilmore Girls Reunion: Red Carpet & Panel Pictures
You’ll find pictures from the panel on Atlanta’s CW’s website: “Gilmore Girls” Reunion ATX TV Festival 2015
EW.com also has lots of pictures from both the red carpet and the panel. Click on the pics below to see them: