We have a lot of good Parenthood related stuff in this post this week: a new interview, pictures, videos and our weekly poll of course!
This week, we’re back to our usual rules: you can choose up to three scenes.
What were your three favourite scenes, featuring Lauren, from “Let's Be Mad Together” ?
- "We had this problem in 4E last week and this baby fixed it right up." - Sarah "fixing" Carl's bathroom (16%, 52 Votes)
- "Can I get you anything to drink?" - Sarah and Ryan (5%, 16 Votes)
- "Will you please call me Sarah?" - Ryan fixing the bathroom (17%, 53 Votes)
- "And you know you can't flush your condoms." - Sarah and Carl (32%, 103 Votes)
- "Ryan, you don't have to give me an explanation." - Ryan telling his story to Sarah (29%, 93 Votes)
Total Voters: 137
(Lots of) Parenthood news:
– Jarett Wieselman, from ETonline.com, was on the Parenthood set a few days ago to interview Lauren and Mae. You can read the whole interview here: On The ‘Parenthood’ Set with Lauren & Mae and see a picture with Lauren and Mae here.
– Peter Krause was on Access Hollywood and on KTLA this week to promote the show. He mentioned Lauren in the two interviews: Peter Krause Dishes On Dating Lauren Graham & ‘Parenthood’ / Peter Krause Talks About Life as Parenthood’s Adam Braverman
– The Parenthood Paleyfest Panel DVD is now available on amazon.com!
Original Soundtrack Vol.2